To apply, read the following carefully
- Video link(s) of 15 to 30 minutes duration
- Two contrasting works of your choice (two different composers and styles)
- Individual movements or entire multi-movement works are acceptable
- Instead of teacher recommendation letters, please provide names and e-mails of two references (current instrumental teacher, chamber music coach, orchestra director etc.).
PAYMENT SCHEDULE FOR STUDENTS
- Submit a non-refundable $90 USD application fee along with your application by following the instructions on the application form. The first application deadline is March 1, 2019. After March 1 the application fee is $120 USD. Applications will be reviewed until all 45 spaces are filled.
- A tuition deposit of $1,000 USD must be made upon receipt of our notification of acceptance, along with your email confirmation to participate in the festival. Until the deposit is received, your space at the festival is not secured and subject to cancellation. The deposit is non-refundable after March 1, 2019.
- Payment of the remaining tuition fees is due in full by April 1, 2019. If applying after April 1, the full tuition is due upon notification of acceptance.
PAYMENT SCHEDULE FOR GUESTS & AUDITORS
- The registration deadline for guests and auditors is March 15, 2019.
- A deposit of $500 USD must be made at the time of registration. The deposit is non-refundable after March 15, 2019.
- Payment of the remaining fees is due in full by April 15, 2019.
- If registering after March 15, 2019, please contact the festival for availability. Payment of the full fee is due upon receiving a confirmation from the festival.
REFUND POLICY FOR STUDENTS
- The application fee for students is non-refundable.
- The tuition deposit of $1,000 USD for students is non-refundable after March 1, 2019.
- The remaining tuition fees for students can only be refunded if a student withdraws at the latest by March 15, 2019. A cancellation fee of 25% of the full tuition will apply.
- After March 15, 2019 the tuition is non-refundable.
REFUND POLICY FOR GUESTS & AUDITORS
- The deposit of $500 USD for guests and auditors is non-refundable after March 15, 2019.
- The remaining fees for guests and auditors are non-refundable after April 15, 2019.
- Additional cancellation fees may apply.